Running and Jogging for Weight Loss
Running or jogging is one of the most appealing exercises, and it doesn’t cost a single penny. However, you can run or jog anytime, but the perfect time for this exercise is early morning. However, if you are concerned about weight loss, then try to jog in the early morning with a light or empty stomach.
What is it?
Jogging or running is an aerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise refers to those practices that produce energy and oxygen by combining blood glucose or body fat. Therefore, most health experts suggest their patients run or jog regularly to decrease their body fat and weight.
Why is it best?
- The running and jogging process also benefits similar to weight-bearing exercises.
- It helps to build strong muscles and also enhances the muscle’s strength.
- Running is also beneficial to improve cardiovascular fitness.
- It burns a huge amount of kilojoules by regular practice.
- The last but most amazing benefit is it helps to maintain a perfect weight and health.
One has to keep some essential and important things to keep in mind while practising running or jogging.
- Do not use poor or old sneakers. Getting the right and fit shoes is highly recommended.
- If you are a beginner then start your weight loss journey with brisk walking. A minimum one month is suggested to switch for jogging.
- Playing sports and swimming will double the running benefits.
- Ask your friends to join you and attend a running competition with them twice in a week.
- If you are over 40, then do not jog or run for a long time.
- Warm up and stretching is crucial before running or jogging.
The perfect diet includes plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, wholegrain cereals, and low-fat dairy products. Dietary fats, takeaway foods, soft drinks and sugar are strictly prohibited.
Do not forget to take a water bottle with you while running or jogging and drink it before, during or after the activity. However, drinking more water is one of the best weight loss methods.